We know that finding and selecting good-quality packing materials for each of your items is not easy. Packing in itself can also be one of the most stressful parts of moving, so hiring our team of Removalists can help lift this burden off your shoulder. Whether you prefer to do self-packing or enlist the task to our team, we can offer you both options.
We understand that some of our customers may prefer to pack their items themselves. Thus, we offer the option to have the packaging materials delivered to your doorstep, so you need not worry about finding the right ones. Whether it be boxes, styrofoam, wraps, or other protective materials for fragile items, we can offer a range of materials. To give you a better idea of what we have to offer, here are some of the packaging materials we can provide to our customers:
- Boxes and Cartons – We have boxes and cartons in different sizes, weights, and thicknesses depending on the volume and nature of your belongings. For more fragile possessions, we have corrugated cardboard boxes that can provide better protection. If you need help choosing the right size for your boxes, we can assist you based on the survey we conducted before confirming your booking.
- Styrofoam – Styrofoam, particularly the large bricks, works great to cushion fragile items. The most cautious packing method would be to place styrofoam all around the box to cover all sides of the item. Though you may have to use a larger box to do this, it can give you more assurance on the safety of your item.
- Bubble Wrap – Similar to styrofoam, bubble wrap is an excellent material used to wrap around fragile objects. The nice thing about it is that you can still use it for other purposes after you finish moving in.
- Wrapping Paper – Wrapping paper will be essential regardless of what you are packing, so we offer a variety of options to suit your needs. Though packing paper should suffice on its own, we typically recommend adding an additional layer of protection with materials like styrofoam or bubble wrap. Paper is usually designed to prevent scratches or bumps, but it is not strong enough to prevent breakage if your boxes get tossed around during transport.
- Packaging Tape – We can provide packaging tape to help keep your boxes and cartons sealed while in transit. For fragile items, attaching a sticker will also be useful, so the movers will know to put extra attention and care on such boxes.
Regardless of who will do the packing, we will conduct a comprehensive inventory of all your items to make sure nothing goes missing during transportation. Once this is completed, we will deliver the materials to your home so you can start packing. After you finish, we will bring trucks over to pick up the boxes then ship them to your new home.
Allow us to minimise the stress of moving by letting our team handle all the packing necessary for your move. Aside from having access to several quality packing materials, our team is also skilled and trained in proper packing methods to ensure your items remain in good condition. If you avail of our packaging services, we will take charge of all the steps involved–packing, assessing inventory, loading of boxes, transporting to destination.
We can cater to all packaging needs–whether big or small. It does not matter if you need to pack one room or the entire home as we will be happy to help. To start, you can contact a moving consultant to inquire about packing rates.